Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tired


I'm tired. Yes, it's official. NoNoWriMo is half over tomorrow, and I'm tired. People have started to notice that I'm tired. Almost every day somebody says, "Are you okay? You look...off...er somethin'."

My answer...Yes. I'm tired.

So I'm not writing today. I should write my sermon tonight, but it's going to wait til tomorrow morning. It's 12:22, and I've been going since 7 this morning, and I only got 4 hours of sleep last night--which is becoming almost standard now that I'm doing NaNoWriMo.

Sustainable for the short term, but not indefinitely. The event this month has taught me a lot of things. At the conclusion of the month, I'll tell you what those things are. But once NaNoWriMo's done, I'm going to make some changes.

Thanks for your encouragement, and for your prayers.

Blessings to you.

No comments: