Saturday, January 24, 2009

Disciple Envy

This is a picture of my lovely wife Beth. Isn't she beautiful? She has an amazing blog. I love to read what she writes. If she weren't my wife, I'd still love to read what she writes, because she's witty and charming and sees things from a very different perspective than most people. I highly recommend that you check out her blog.

I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous, though. She has 80-something followers on her blog, and I have 6. She calls the people who follow her blog her "disciples," another example of her quirky humor. So I suppose I suffer from "disciple envy."

So here I am, shamelessly asking that if you like my blog--if you read it often, and if you have a blogger ID, go ahead and become a follower. That way I won't have to be quite so jealous of Beth. YES--YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MY MARRIAGE! Become a follower today! Don't follow HER blog--she has enough disciples. Follow mine!!! You know you want to!

1 comment:

Lily said...

Well, I'm already one of your followers.. and you weren't supposed to tell people I call them my disciples!!! LOL