Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall is in the Air!

I don't know about you, but I'm loving these changing leaves, the nip in the air, and the promise of wonderful holidays! The Smiths have been busy enjoying Fall, and I thought I'd share a few pictures with you.

Here are our three youngest, gathered around an old-fashioned apple juicer on a friend's farm. We spent last weekend doing farm stuff, like making home made apple cider, and visiting just-born calves. Here's a picture of my animal lover and a newborn (the same day) calf.

Today, we went to Carter's Mountain Orchard and got a 36-pound pumpkin to carve.
Daniel thinks Lydia's pretty funny as a worm wriggling out of an apple.
Lydia thought he was even funnier.
Fall is my favorite season of the year. Lots of family fun, but without all the expectations of the holidays. It's been a good week, and I anticipate it's going to get better.

No comments: