Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Word About My Stones

Just an update for those who frequently visit my blog:

Yesterday, I went to the urologist, who took an x-ray and said, "Kidney stone? What kidney stone???"

Well, he didn't exactly say that. He said, "You must have passed it without knowing it."

How often have you ever known anybody who passed a stone without knowing it? Doesn't happen very often, does it?

The other stone is still way up in the kidney, and the urologist said it could take years, and that I shouldn't worry about it much at the moment. In a day or so, we'll do a dietary analysis (you can just guess how that's done) to see what the food or drink factors (I think it'll end up being coffee) were that caused the stone.

Thanks for your prayers! I feel fine--God is good!

No comments: